Research Information Technology Solutions will work collaboratively with researchers at HMS to identify, design, and deliver a wide range of technological solutions at the ever-changing forefront of biomedical research. Working closely with HMS Core Facilities, local IT Support, and the HMS IT Client Services and Research Computing teams to provide valued, sustainable and well-supported services to meet research needs.
- To develop relationships and resources with researchers to provide sustainable solutions.
- To aid in local research planning, goal setting, communication, and project coordination.
- To provide quick effective solutions to local or proof-of-concept solutions.
- To leverage the wealth of available IT expertise at HMS to provide valued solutions.
- To create reusable resources and solutions for the entire HMS research community.
If you need help using computers in your research and don’t know where to go, Contact Us!
Electronic Lab Notebook Features Matrix
In partnership with the HMS Data Management Working Group a comprehensive features comparison over over 25 Electronic Lab Notebook Solutuons.
Suplimental Backup via Amazon Glacier
RITS now provides suplimental backup and recovery (greater than 60days) for HMS research data.
HMS Data Transfer Resources
The movement of research data is becoming a greater challenge. Learn about all the resources available to HMS researchers.
- Supplemental Data Hosting for researchers
- Now offers private space for short-term sharing with offsite collaborators!
Genetics Storage Migration to HMS Storage
- 60TB, benefitting 300+ users